We got some interesting results here.
- As per the results, most of the respondents (75%) said that they are not using YouTube Premium, while only 25% said they do.
- The collected results tell us that most users are still not using YouTube premium, which means they are still exposed to YouTube advertisements.
- Considering this, brands must try to make the most out of this and place ads on YouTube's platform to reach the maximum audience, still not using YouTube Premium.
- YouTube provides a great opportunity to connect with potential customers and helps in creating a brand recall amongst the existing users.
- YouTube's highly targeted ads make sure that the ad reaches the right audience making it cost-effective for the brand and highly relatable to the audience. Thus, it is a win-win for both.
- The platform's detailed metrics make it easier for brands to understand and analyse active campaigns/advertisements' performance.