Using Clubhouse- The Sound Audio App
We got some interesting results here.
- As per the results, 56% of the respondents said they never use Clubhouse, followed by 28% who use it sometimes and 16% respondents who always use the app.
- The results showcase that, as of now, most of the users aren’t active on Clubhouse. This might be because the platform is newly launched and is invite-only.
- The platform must make the audience aware of them and the kind of information and content they offer.
- When coming to the people who are already using Clubhouse, marketers must note this and use this growing platform to connect with these niche audiences.
- This can be done by hosting interactive sessions with selected users to understand users’ perspectives towards the brand, which can also help to gain valuable feedback.
- Brands can also collaborate with popular influencers to promote their products/services.
- Considering that the platform is still in the growing stage, brands must use this platform to experiment and try newer ways to attract consumers. This will definitely help them gain meaningful insights while understanding what works well for them and what doesn’t, which can further be used for other marketing initiatives too.