Swiping Up Instagram Stories
We got some interesting results here.
- As per the results, most respondents (69%) swipe up on Instagram Stories only if they find it interesting, followed by 18% who always swipe up on them.
- Lastly, 13% of the respondents said they never swipe up on Instagram Stories.
- The results showcase that most users are only willing to swipe up if the content is interesting. This is a great insight for brands.
- Brands should make sure that they put quality content in their Instagram stories.
- Brands should also incorporate interactive elements, easy CTAs and brief informative text to attract the audiences to swipe up on stories.
- Brands can also use specific spokespersons to connect well with the users and share useful details for the swipe up message, this will keep the story engaging and interactive.
- The redirected link in the story must be quick loading and on point, as it will help in retaining the user who has landed on the redirected link.