Social Media Live Sessions
We got some interesting results here.
- As per the results, most of the respondents (44%) want brands to go live every week, followed by 26% of them who wish to see them live every day.
- About 15% want live sessions to be occasional or only during special events, 9% want brands to never go live.
- Lastly, 6% of the respondents wish to see brands live monthly, and none of them want brands to go live yearly.
- Collected results showcase that consumers like the live sessions conducted by brands on social media regularly, ranging anywhere between everyday to weekly.
- Live streams are a great way of engaging with consumers directly, further building trust and credibility towards the brand.
- It’s a great way of connecting with the audience genuinely and improvising the overall customer satisfaction levels.
- Brands must make sure to go live often as it has a great recall value and will keep the consumers hooked to the brand.
- Brands must carefully plan their live stream strategy in advance and keep it relevant as well as interesting to meet the customer needs. Also, they should be open to making changes or improvisations as and when required to keep the audience interested and stay on top of their game.