Shopping on Instagram
We got some interesting results here.
- As per the results, most of the respondents (44%) order products/services from Instagram sometimes, followed by 21% who always shop through the platform.
- About 35% of the respondents said they never shop via Instagram.
- The results showcase that more or less, many users are shopping via Instagram, which is an excellent insight for marketers. They can use this platform aptly to showcase as well as promote their product/services to the consumers and get good leads.
- Instagram is known for its visual-centric nature, therefore marketers must note this and accordingly conceptualise their marketing strategy for maximum impact.
- Marketers must keep their product/service images visually appealing by using good quality pictures and use creative features to attract consumers.
- Brands can also use the powerful online store space offered by the platform i.e. Instagram Shopping to promote direct conversions from the platform while providing a convenient way for users to shop.
- Brands can also use various tools offered by the platform for promotional purposes like Stories, IGTV, Reels, Live, etc and explore varied content types to promote indirect sales and also to keep the users engaged and hooked on the brand.