Searching Products Using Hashtags
We got some interesting results here.
- As per the results, most respondents (41%) use hashtags on social media to search for trending/popular products. Followed by 34% who always search for items using hashtags.
- Lastly, 25% of the respondents said they never search for things/items using hashtags.
- The results showcase that most of the social media users do use hashtags to search for products, which is a great insight for brand custodians.
- Hashtags when used correctly can deliver great results for brands on social media, therefore they must carefully study their market to create the best fit hashtags.
- They should also analyse popular hashtags and use them with their offerings and can attract the right users to their page.
- With users especially searching for hashtags related to things/items, brands should carefully place them in the content to attract the buyers directly to their page.
- Brands should make sure they also have specific and unique brand-specific hashtags which are used in all social media posts to display their brand presence on social media.
- Brands must incorporate detailed CTA in the posts or the brand page to direct the potential buyers correctly to the products searched via hashtags.