Preferred Mode of Shopping
We got some interesting results here.
- The above chart suggests that the majority of the respondents, 85% prefer shopping online, while 15% opt for offline shopping.
- The ongoing pandemic has shown us the true significance of online shopping and its benefits.
- Considering the popular option selected by the respondents, brands must have a digital footprint to boost their reach and sales.
- Online shopping provides more variety, and convenience to the consumers making it a highly preferable option.
- It's important that brands while exercising online mode must provide the consumers with quick interaction modes like live chat, chatbots, hotline numbers, and more to ease consumers' interaction with the brand.
- Brands must also provide tracking methods for the shipments along with issue resolution methods to keep the customer happy and satisfied.