Instagram’s Countdown Feature
We got some interesting results here.
- As per the results, most of the respondents (50%) like Instagram's 'Countdown' feature, followed by 34% who prefer them sometimes.
- Only 16% of the respondents said they never liked the countdown feature by Instagram.
- The results showcase that most users prefer this feature to know about the important announcements by brands. This is undoubtedly a useful insight for marketers.
- Instagram's 'Countdown' sticker is a great way to promote time-sensitive events, helping brands to notify their audience about any important announcements/offers.
- This sticker acts as an element to drive curiosity and buzz around the message brand wishes to send out to its consumers.
- Upon turning on the Countdown by the consumer, the Instagram algorithm automatically sends out notification and reminders to them, saving a lot of time for the brand.
- Brands can put reminder countdowns around their upcoming event, product launches, live streams, webinars and more.
- Ultimately, this tool can help brands attract existing and new consumers directly onto the business, further driving sales.