Influencer Engagement by Brands
We got some interesting results here.
- As per the results, 57% of the respondents sometimes like brands that engage with influencers, followed by 29% who always engage with them.
- Only 14% of the respondents said that they don’t like brands that engage with influencers.
- Firstly, brands must carefully study their audience and accordingly pick the right kind of influencer to carry out promotions.
- Influencer collaboration is a real quick way of building brand image online, it also further helps in gaining trust in the consumers mind as the influencer endorses/recommends the product/service.
- It's also a great way of improving overall brand awareness and also a great means for reaching potential consumers.