FAQs on Websites
We got some interesting results here.
- The above chart suggests that the majority of the respondents, 63% check the FAQs section on websites, while about 37% don't.
- Looking at the responses, brands should ensure that they have a FAQ page to provide a seamless experience to their online consumers.
- Having a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page on a website can help improve users' experience tremendously by providing quick answers to easy, relevant, and common questions/ queries.
- FAQs page offers an excellent way for the consumer to navigate through the brand's website and understand the essential details, further helping the brand by saving a lot of money and resources on customer service.
- This page also helps to build higher credibility amongst the existing and new potential consumers.
- They are a great way of creating a positive relationship with consumers and transparent communication.
- The FAQ page can also help in boosting the website to rank better in search results.