Engaging with Brand’s Board Members
We got some interesting results here.
- As per the results, 46% of the respondents always like to engage with the brand’s board members on the social media platforms, followed by 35% of them who like it sometimes.
- Only 19% of them don’t like such interactions.
- The results showcase the importance of brands spokespersons to connect with their audience on an open forum like social platforms.
- Engaging with people on social media can be a very effective way of sharing the company’s ideology, values, ethics as well as perspectives.
- It gives your brand a face to look at, further making the brand more humanized and easier to approach.
- It is also a great way of tackling a crisis/emergency situation, as the board members can simply go on their social platform and send out the message to the masses keeping them updated about their side of the situation.
- It not only helps in developing B2C relationships but also attracts more B2B connections. Also, it can provide a lot of insights about your audience, their preferences, thoughts and overall thinking about your company.
- These board members should make sure they are active and consistent with their posts and must make sure to be open to feedback from the larger audiences.