Blogs on Brand’s Website
We got some interesting results here.
- The above chart suggests that the majority of the respondents, 75% read blogs published on the brand’s website, while only 25% don’t.
- This indicates that brands have an opportunity to connect deeply with consumers via blogs.
- Brands need to build upon a blogging strategy to carry out blogs smoothly and efficiently.
- This can ultimately help brands to generate traffic on the website and provides an innovative way for them to promote new products and services.
- Brands need to make sure that they keep the blog visually appealing by adding relevant images to retain readers attention.
- Brands must maintain consistency in the publishing of the blogs to maintain consumer’s interest.