We got some interesting results here.
- The above chart suggests that most respondents (72%) like to attend webinars conducted by brands, while only 28% don’t.
- Looking at the responses, it’s very clear that consumers are interested in webinars; therefore, brands must try to make the most out of it.
- Conducting webinars can help brands showcase and retain their expertise in the industry while adding value to the consumers, which can further strengthen the trust and relationship.
- Webinars can significantly help in the overall brand building by connecting with the right set of audiences.
- Webinars are also a great way for collecting real-time feedback from the users, which can further help the brands to evolve and cater to the audience in a better way.
- Since webinars are not restrictive towards specific geography and are cost-saving, it can be aptly used to connect with a larger audience and improve the chances of generating quality leads.