While working on CXO Roundtable as the Speaker for the topic – Customer Experience Management, I came across good answers to some simple questions:
What is “customer experience”?
It is the sum-totality of how customers engage with your company and brand, not just in a snapshot in time, but throughout the entire arc of being a customer.
What are the focused areas to make Customer Experience awesome?
– Map and Know Customer Journeys well.
– Make every touchpoint frictionless.
– Make the best use the ecosystem (New tech, changing behavior of the customer, etc)
At every touchpoint, the brand needs to have answers to the following questions.
– What makes the customer take the action (Desirable or not)?
– What Motivates the customer to go to the next stage in the customer journey?
– What are the questions she has at every stage?
– What are the barriers stopping customer to go to the next step?
The quest for providing an awesome experience at every touchpoint leads to the transformation of businesses from being product centric to experience-centric. Those who succeed in this quest make Experience as their business. Needless to say, technology, digital & partnerships play a huge role in this journey.
All you need to have is a ‘compelling vision’ and we would love to translate your vision into reality.
Please feel free to leave your comment below and I will try to reply as soon as possible.