What is your preferred time for watching YouTube?
Here’s a look at last week’s results where we asked users how often they use Google Lens search.
- As per our survey, 23% of the respondents use Google lens search regularly followed by 30% of respondents who use it
- Around 21% of the respondents haven’t used the Google lens search but are interested and 15% of the respondents have never used it.
- Only 11% of the respondents don’t know about Google Lens search.
- Overall, we can say that most of the respondents are aware and are interested in using Google Lens for visual search.
- Brands can stay on the top of their game by posting high quality descriptive images of the products and services offered by them on their website, which will provide them higher visibility, and get better rankings or SERPs.
- Brands must list their business on Google maps and manage the reviews regularly.
- Marketers can surely make the most out of this recent trend of visual search and design effective SEO strategies to drive consumers’ attention towards their offerings and take their business to the next level.