How often do you use google lens for visual search?
Here’s a look at last week’s results where we asked users how frequently they share stories on social media platforms.
- Around 39% of the respondent said that they create and post stories on social media platform everyday while other 51% of them occasionally engage through social media stories.
- Only 10% of the respondents said that they watch stories but don’t post them while there are no respondents who don’t like stories.
- Overall, most of the respondent do create/ post stories or consume them almost every day. Brands have a great opportunity here to use this habit of the users for their benefit by focusing on creating engaging content for social media stories to promote their offerings.
- Brands can make exciting announcements, product launches, hold Q&A sessions, live chats or even tutorials and demos with the help of social media stories allowing them to create an efficient mode for engagement and brand awareness.
- With strategic planning and creative execution, stories definitely have the potential to attract the right audience and build the brand equity.