How often do you watch live videos on social media?
Here’s a look at last week’s results where we asked users about their interest in event invites sent on Facebook
The results were quite interesting.
- As you can see from the above chart, most of the respondents (51%) said that they respond to Facebook event invites sometimes while about 40% of the respondents always respond and only 9% of them never respond to such event invites.
- The results showcase that most of the users do respond to event invites on Facebook, which provides an excellent opportunity for brands to engage with their customers in a unique way.
- Creating events on Facebook will help brands to create awareness and make people aware about the activities conducted by the brand.
- It’s paramount to well describe the event and use quality content and appealing images to attract the audiences’ interest.
- Brands should focus on delivering quicker responses to user queries as it will make them feel valued and will also avoid any loss of interest from the event due to delayed response.