Here’s a look at last week’s results where we asked users about their interest in using new online streaming services.
- As you can see, most of the respondents (52.94%) try new online streaming services because of the good variety of content followed by those who try it due to the option of free trials (22.09%).
- A good number of respondents (16.18%) are also attracted towards the interesting exclusives on these platforms while a small chunk of users (4.41%) try these services as their peers use it too or for some other reasons.
- Since variety of content is seen to be the key factor that makes users try online streaming services, marketers can focus on creating more good quality content for their platform to attract these set of consumers and keep them interested in your offerings.
- While free trails are also a good way to gain some attention from new users, if brands can work on enhancing the quality of content and keeping it interesting at all times, there is a high probability of retaining these consumers who initially just try the service for free.
- These kind of insights can surely give a good head start to plan marketing strategies for newer streaming services platforms. Marketers can further keep a tab on user behaviour on a timely basis and keep tweaking their strategies accordingly to ensure they don’t lose any customers and build a good base of loyal customers.