How often do you scan QR code?
Here’s a look at last week’s results where we asked users about resolving issues from brands.
- As per our survey, 35% of the respondents prefer getting an issue resolved through call, 33% of respondents who prefer Live Chat and the remaining 32% prefer E-mail.
- It’s very evident that there is almost an equal distribution when it comes to ways of getting an issue resolved with a brand.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints gives brands an insight into the working of a product or service offered and scope for further improvements to provide better customer experience.
- It is crucial to resolve customer issues on time, as this helps build credibility and strengthen customer relationships.
- Brands should make sure to provide seamless and quick resolutions across all channels.