What is your preferred way of getting an issue resolved with a brand?
Here’s a look at last week’s results where we asked users about shopping on Pinterest.
- As evident from the above chart, most of the respondents (60%) don’t use Pinterest for shopping. Only 40% of the respondents, said they use Pinterest for shopping.
- Pinterest shopping is an emerging feature and hence there is a lack of awareness among the audience about it.
- Considering the numbers, brands should firstly make consumers aware about this feature and then integrate it in their strategies to target audience to maximize reach.
- Pinterest’s in-built image search feature is very interesting that makes search easier for customers, helping them to save time and allowing brands to drive traffic from the right audiences.
- Brands should take an initiative to encourage consumers to use this feature that will help them to get more visibility as well as boost their sales.