Do you shop from same set of e-commerce platforms every time?
Here’s a look at last week’s results where we asked users about the critical thing for you as a website user.
- As you can see in the above chart, most of the respondents (68%) consider all the mentioned options i.e. security, easy navigation and loading time to be very important for a pleasant user experience on a website.
- Around 10% – 12% respondents feel that security and easy navigation is of utmost importance while about 4% of them find loading time to be critical and about 6% respondents had some other aspects to mention that they felt are important.
- Aspects like easy navigation, loading time and security are considered important by the users and hence it would be really wrong on the part of marketers to ignore these things and try their best to provide a pleasant browsing experience to the users.
- Brands need to continually keep a tab on such aspects to ensure the users don’t drift away to competitor websites. Also, in case of any issues, a faster resolution is something that brands should strive for.
- One of the key objectives of a marketer should be to create a fast loading, responsive and secure website for their brand so as to improve the user experience.