What do we use to sign up on websites – Email id or social media accounts?
Here’s a look at the results from last week’s survey which was about the usage of video conference calls via WhatsApp.
As you can see from the chart above, the numbers aren’t strongly in favour of any one option.
- Although it’s not even been a year since the rollout of this feature on WhatsApp, around 54% of respondents have actively used this service in the last month
- There are a similar number of respondents (around 46%) who have not used this service in the past one month
- Even though the service is relatively new, a significant number of people seem to be using it actively which is definitely a positive sign for the platform
- This surely hints towards the growing popularity of video over audio and text
- If the usage continues to rise and people continue to enjoy new services like these, we might see a shift in the above numbers soon and marketers can figure out ways to use this platform for their outreach activities