What is Google Adwords?
Google Adwords is a convenient platform for online advertising. Adwords provide a simple way of advertising where ads are created for all kinds of budget. Ads created thus are displayed along with the search result or in the content sites like Blogger or HowStuffWorks. The ads can be created in any format like text, image etc. making online advertising an interesting option. There are two types of Adword ads:
How does Google Adwords function?
The lifecycle of Google Adwords ads is –
2. The ad appears for the targeted-keyword search in the “Sponsored Links” section on the page. If it is content-site targeted, it will appear for that particular site.
3. Potential customer click on your ad for more information on your product/service which might culminate into a developing business relationship.
Why use Google Adwords?
Google Adwords ensure that the ads appear when a particular keyword related to your ad is searched for. The advantages of using Google Adwords are-
1. Ads can be controlled – They can be formatted or edited and the budget can be re-set to suit changing conditions.
2. Low advertising cost – The advertising cost is low as you pay only when clicked, which is the cost per click.
3. Wider reach – Can target a wider range of audience on Google and its content sites thus increasing the ad viewership.
4. Region specific – The ads can be designed in accordance with different geographic locations. This helps to make the ads region and language specific.
For all business types – Low investment makes it a lucrative platform for all business types; small-scale as well as multinationals